Click here to complete the Guidance Summary Form to tell us more about you! Once completed, please print and mail the form to Saint Vincent Archabbey Vocations, 300 Fraser-Purchase Rd., Latrobe, PA 15650, or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions are also included at the bottom of the form.
The Vocation team will use the following criteria when interviewing candidates:
- Baptized, confirmed and practicing Roman Catholic men. One will need to be baptized for at least three years before entering into formation.
- No older than 40 if applying to the Novitiate.
- A College graduate.
- Free of psychological or other medical conditions that would prohibit one from exercising a full life of ministry.
- Free from all canonical impediments.
- Debt free and not financially responsible for the wellbeing of another.
If you do not meet these requirements, we may redirect you to other resources to further pursue your vocation.